There are a lot of wonderful ways to give and not create clutter. Activities or experiences are meaningful ways to give clutter-free and eco-friendly gifts because they promote spending time together and create exciting and loving memories. Classes or lessons, consumables, subscriptions, and gift cards are also great ways to rethink gift-giving. Here is a compiled list of some of our favorite clutter-free and eco-friendly gifts:
Activities or Experiences
- A night away at a hotel, Airbnb, or a bed & breakfast.
- Tickets to sports events, concerts, theatre or a comedy show.
- Tickets or season passes to adventure parks like Busch Gardens or Great Wolf Lodge.
- Gift cards to places like Jumpology, Go Ape, or Top Golf.
- Passes or memberships to the zoo, aquarium, art gallery, AAA, national park, museums like the Children’s Museum, or a fishing license.
- Tickets or gift cards to an escape room, balloon ride, horseback ride, indoor rock climbing, laser tag, bowling, ski lift ticket, mini golf, or a boat rental.
- Movie Tickets- Fandango
- Create “a night-in” box: a “game night”, “movie night”, or “cook dinner at home night”.
- Host a dinner party and cook for your friends or family.
Classes or Lessons
- Hobby Classes: Cooking, arts and crafts, drawing lessons, or a jewelry making class.
- Activity Classes: yoga, golf lessons, Pure Barre, cycle class, sessions with a personal trainer, swim lessons, CrossFit sessions, or dance classes.
- Drink of choice: coffee, tea, wine, beer, bourbon, and such forth.
- A home-cooked meal
- Baked goods whether home made or bought.
- Chocolate Covered Strawberries from Edible Arrangements.
- Gift of the Month Clubs
- A Farm Share
- Omaha Steaks
- Gift certificate to a favorite restaurant or coffee shop.
- Hello Fresh
Subscriptions and Gift Cards
- Amazon Prime subscription or gift card.
- A movie streaming subscription such as Disney+, Netflix, or Hulu.
- Audible subscription or gift card.
- A music streaming subscription such as Spotify or SiriusXM.
- A kindle subscription or gift card via Amazon.
- A magazine subscription such as Simplify Magazine.
Gift Certificates for Useful Services
- The gift of organization from Abundance Organizing.
- Blueland Cleaning Products
- The gift of a junk hauling service like that of Junk Shuttle.
- Housekeeping service
- Practical gift cards to the grocery store or a gas station.
- Window Washing Service
- Car Wash and Detailing subscription or certificate from Auto Bell.
Self-Care Gift Ideas
- Gift card to the spa.
- Make-up items or a favorite beauty product.
- Gift certificate for a cut, color, or other service at a favorite salon.
What are your favorite clutter-free and eco friendly gifts to receive? How about to give? Comment and let us know!
One thought on “Clutter-Free and Eco-Friendly Gift Ideas”
Great tips for coming up with gifts that won’t clutter up someone’s house!