Organize your home with an expert organizer online. The organizer provides guidance. You put the plan into action.
What is Virtual Organizing?
Virtual organizing is a one-on-one session with an expert organizer that lasts roughly 2 hours. Communication is done via video conference and telephone/email (as needed). The organizer provides guidance, focus, accountability, encouragement, resources, structure and so much more to accomplish an organizing goal while you put the plan into action.
What are some of the benefits of virtual organizing?
- You have total control. We see only what you want us to see and we work at your pace.
- You learn organizing skills. When you do the work you’ll learn skills you can apply in many areas of your life.
- You will use your auditory, visual, kinesthetic, and verbal processing skills so you remain focused and absorb information better which creates good sustainable habits.
- We focus on one small project at a time.
- Sessions are brief, making them easy to implement into your day.
- If you can’t always have us in your home virtual sessions are a great supplemental service to help you maintain momentum on projects.
- Accountability is always good.
- Your virtual organizer doesn’t have to be local.
- Working virtually means you won’t expose yourself to COVID or to illness if your immunity is low.
How do I know if virtual organizing is right for me?
- If you are self-driven, and have the stamina but have difficulty finishing organizing projects.
- If you’re ok with working in short spurts and seeing steady progress over time.
- If you like challenging yourself to work on new skills.
- If you’re too embarrassed to have someone in your home virtual organizing can be a great solution because you are in control of what the organizer sees.
- If you have difficulty staying focused virtual organizing has many benefits. Sessions are brief, one-on-one, and only one project is completed at a time.
- If you have a small budget virtual organizing is an ideal solution to achieve your organizing goals.
- If you have several rooms that are unusable due to the amount of clutter you have virtual organizing may NOT be the best fit.
What does a session look like?
If you are using our services for the first time we will do a short phone intake before a session is booked. The goal is to determine if you’re the right fit for virtual work and to assign you the perfect organizer. We will ask you a few questions to get a full understanding of your goals and needs. Then we will book your first session with your appointed organizer.
Your first session is one hour long. You’ll meet with your assigned organizer, develop a plan, review the client agreement, and book your remaining sessions, Remaining sessions are two hours in length and that’s where the organizing magic begins!
What are some projects that can be done virtually?
What if I need products to organize my stuff?
Can I hire you to come to my home and do the organizing for me?
Can you organize my kid(s) virtually?
What technology is needed to work virtually?
What does the service cost?
Our session package is $500 for 4 sessions (the initial session is 1 hour, and the 3 remaining sessions are 2 hours).
How do I get started?
Call us at 804-212-2160.